The Nigerian Government is currently hiring recent graduates as well as SSCE holders. Discover current job openings in Nigeria from renowned businesses and employers as well as the Federal and State Governments. Apply quickly online or register for free job updates. The most recent Federal Government job openings are listed here is INEC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application.
INEC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application
Have you been looking for the most recent job openings in Nigeria? If so, you might find it interesting to hear that all of the federation’s states now have openings for SSCE holders and recent grads.
In order to ensure that young people from all regions of the country may participate through merit-based selection, we have included the most recent openings in all sectors in this post, from North to South and East to West. We have also given you important details that will help you submit a successful application.
These provide the prerequisites, specifications, and instructions for applying smoothly to any open positions that are currently being filled. An active email account, your phone number, and the necessary credentials are all you need to apply.
Nigeria’s Most Recent Recruitment 2022
The Nigerian government hopes to make a difference in the lives of more young people in all six geopolitical zones. The Federal Government is taking the necessary steps to raise the country’s level of life.
The goal is to match skilled graduates, seasoned workers, and SSCE holders with job openings that utilize their experience while providing them with top-notch practical knowledge and pertinent abilities. It makes no difference if you lack work experience!
- 9mobile recruitment
- Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) recruitment
- Access Bank recruitment
- Airtel recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) recruitment
- Chevron Nigeria recruitment
- Civil Defence recruitment
- Coca Cola Nigeria recruitment
- Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment
- Dana Air recruitment
- Dangote Refinery recruitment
- Department of State Security (DSS) recruitment
- Ecobank recruitment
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) recruitment
- ExxonMobil recruitment
- Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment
- Federal Fire Service recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Education recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) recruitment
- Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA) recruitment
- Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment
- First Bank recruitment
- Glo recruitment
- GTBank recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria recruitment
- Ibom Air recruitment
- ICPC recruitment
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) recruitment
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission recruitment
- Lagos State Government recruitment
- Lagos State Health Service Commission recruitment
- Lagos State SUBEB recruitment
- Lagos State teachers recruitment
- Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) recruitment
- Ministry Of Defence recruitment
- MTN Recruitment
- National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment
- National Universities Commission recruitment
- NEMA recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria recruitment
- Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment
- Nigerian Air force recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force recruitment
- Nigerian Army recruitment
- Nigerian Navy recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation recruitment
- Nigerian Television Authority recruitment
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) recruitment
- Npower recruitment
- Oil and Gas recruitment
- Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) recruitment
- Shell Nigeria recruitment
- Seven-Up Bottling Company recruitment
- Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) recruitment
- Sterling Bank recruitment
- Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) recruitment
- Total Nigeria recruitment
- UBA recruitment
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) recruitment
- University of Abuja recruitment
- University of Lagos recruitment
- Zenith Bank recruitment
Before submitting an application for any recruitment, there are several things you should be aware of. Depending on the position you’re looking for, there are different duties and qualifications. The conditions that must be met in order to be eligible for full-time work are listed below.
For a certain employment, you must be a Nigerian and between the ages of 18 and 45. While some positions also call for the completion of the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR the possession of a certificate of exemption from the NYSC, others only call for the SSCE qualification, some positions also call for the possession of a (Bachelor’s Degree or HND Certificate) from any discipline.
You need to have decent manners, maintain your calm, and be open to working in a new setting.
Additionally, you must possess a legitimate form of identification, such as a current driver’s license, national identity card, passport, voter card, etc.
Additionally, you need to be healthy and physically fit. If you want to stay up to date, keep checking this page frequently as we occasionally upload the most recent information on open recruitment in Nigeria.
We advise you to bookmark or store this website and to visit it frequently in case the recruiting date changes. We will notify you as soon as this occurs. Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries about the newest recruiting in Nigeria for 2022 through the comment section
INEC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Registration Portal | www.inecrecruitment.com
The beginning date for INEC Recruitment 2022 has been declared. See the application portal (www.inecrecruitment.com), the prerequisites, and instructions for the Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2022, as well as all the information you need to know about the INEC Recruitment Portal 2022.
This page includes details on the INEC recruiting website, application requirements, and where to obtain the application form. On the website www.inecrecruitment.com portal, you may apply for jobs with INEC and also get shortlisted.
Most importantly, applications for INEC recruitment 2022 are free. If you intend to apply for any employment openings at the Independent National Electoral Commission, be sure to take notice of this (INEC). Application forms are available online at INEC’s recruiting website.
The recruiting process for INEC 2022 has not yet started, but it will be shortly. According to trustworthy sources, INEC will start a significant recruiting drive very soon, after which the portal will be online and applications will be accepted. Additionally, the hour of the closing has not yet been established.
INEC Job Openings 2022 Requirements
An HND in a pertinent course in any field of study or a B.Sc. or Masters degree in any comparable discipline from an authorized Tertiary Institution Additionally, having a solid understanding of computers and their fundamental applications to utilize for work and effectively complete the numerous tasks required by the business
Please be aware that the INEC recruiting form has not yet been released. As soon as the form is available online, we will update this page. To find out when the form for 2022 is available, just visit our website or the INEC Recruitment Portal at www.inecrecruitment.com.
Information on INEC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application
Independent National Electoral Commission’s full name. Because it is a federal agency with several duties within the government, it occasionally needs to hire new employees. Information on INEC’s recruitment will be made available to the public once it begins.
On the website www.inecrecruitment.com, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has made it clear that applying for employment with the agency is absolutely free of charge and transparent. This indicates that you should be qualified to take part in the recruiting process if you possess the required credentials.
Procedure for INEC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application
To apply for this position successfully, log in to www.inecrecruitment.com, fill out the application, and make sure to regularly check this page for updates on the status of your application and any further instructions.
Just share your thoughts in the space provided below this article so that we can keep you informed as soon as there are any breaking news developments regarding INEC Recruitment 2022.
Present Appointments in Nigeria 2022
A lot of Federal Government employment opportunities arise in Nigeria each year. A fresh path to making your ambition come true is provided via federal government recruitment. The finest place for jobless Nigerians to learn about the newest job openings in Nigeria is VoiceofNigeria.
The federal government frequently has a degree of fierce rivalry for job openings. Government organizations are the best places to work if you value job stability, health benefits, or pension benefits. There are numerous job openings in Nigerian government agencies, but in order to acquire one of them, you must comprehend the selection criteria that are used.
INVESTIGATIVE NATIONAL ELECTION COMMISSION (INEC)
Application deadline of 8:00 PM on December 14, 2022 for the positions of Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO), Presiding Officer (PO), and Assistant Presiding Officer (APO), Registration Area Technician (RATECH), and RAC Manager.
(The INEC Portal will open on September 14, 2022, at 8:00 AM.)
To learn more, go to the INEC Recruitment Portal.
- Nigeria Immigration Service, name of organization
- Posts in total: 5000 people
- To learn more, go to the NIS Recruitment Portal.
- The Nigerian Police Force is the agency.
- Police Officer Position Is Available
- Marine Engineer and Artificer (MEA)
- Weapon Electrical Artistry 2. (WEA)
- A crafter of aircraft engineering (Airframe Engine)
- Aviation & Aircraft Electrics, Electrical / Electronics (AEA-AA / EEE) Aircraft Engineering Artificer
- A shipwright or engineer (SHIPA)
- Mechanic and Marine Engineer (MEM)
- Electrical Mechanic for Weapons (WEM)
- Motor vehicle mechanic (AM)
- Employees in Communications
- An operator of computer
- ICT Workers
- Survey Recorder
- Athlete and Athlete
- Physical Education Teacher
- Assistant Chaplain
- Mosque Helper
- Shop Assistant
- Soldiers and sailors
- Project Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Education Personnel
- Health Technician
Related to this: National Empowerment Grant NEG 2022/2023 Registration Portal www.neg.ng
Nigeria Immigration Agency
The following offices are available for application
- Assistant Immigration Inspector (All)
- Immigration (II) Inspector and CONPASS 07 Professionals (Nurse)
- Senior Immigration Inspector (SII), CONPASS 08 Experts (Nurse)
- Senior Immigration Inspector (SII), General Duty
- Assistant Director II of Immigration (ASI-2)
- General Duty Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI),
- Superintendent of Immigration (SI),
- Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) – Artisans
- and Driver/Mechanic – CONPASS 03
Leave a Reply